View Single Post
Old 01-09-04, 02:23 PM   #1
Straie

UndaStand.....with lyrics

IP:

LOL, people like to accuse me of jus rappin fast not saying real shit,y'all need to UndaStand,I'm a fuckin rapid rhyme lyricist,lol.....Kronik from C4 got the hook and 1st two verses I got the last 1....please listen from start to finish.......thanx.....lyrics for my verse below

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/straiemusic.htm

Just gimmie a pen and some paper-bet that I fade ya-do me a favor-soon as I blaze ya-just say ya-UndaStand--that you under a man- succumb to a plan of a pen and a pad- pen in the hand-hen in the lab- reason Im leavin men in a bag --blurtin out verbs and nouns got your head hurtin now- nothin more to worry about just put your shirt in your mouth -because it's closed curtains now-- go head and call your crew -I'll maul a few if not all of you-acid spit be gnawin thru -the hardest fucker leavin your hearts punctured- break apart your whole structure- flows like none other -flow mo hotter than summer -lips begin to glow from the deadly high temp words I utter- left in a lyrical hearse unda covers -find anotha rhyme you could muster just anotha time you smothered- rhyme you Busta- I'll flip the mode of your whole squad- no prob- hold on -your life is slippin- rhymes be like a knife rippin- the guys nice wit the written and spittin dismissin the bitches known as opposition no competition