View Single Post
Old 01-09-04, 09:04 PM   #3
Abysmal (SoE)

IP:

Ok board so
I listen, and u sound really off in the begininng .. U kno what im talking about,"talk shit and youll end up getting ur house hit" it was a rushed bar or u stretched it out .. I dont want to rewind it so ima move on.. and when u said "Play wit my Chedder" u rushed that or said chedder funny .. "Fuck ur name,ur game,ur dame and ur chain" dog extend ur vocab and this IS a topic that has been played since 92 trust me dont be on the next mans dick do some thing original "u better move like a train or leave ur brian on the block" what? dog Dont wast beats wit simple bullshit like that..It sound to me that u like a lotta bullshit emcee's and thats the style u mimick..and whats wacker is talking about busting heat when u never have,will,Or do.. hiphop needs to be expaned not just laced wit the same bullshit topics "Money Cars Bitches and Guns" J.U.I.C.E said it best Gansta's dont rap they husle .. other words dont be a studio gansta cause thats even gayer then Textcees talk shit about audios

Now u can take that how u want ..there was No hate involed .. My advice is get off ur gassed up ego and elavate .. we all need to elavate if not then then ur headed no where