Thread: Quik SoE Diss
View Single Post
Old 01-10-04, 05:14 PM   #13
DNF
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by PostMan
swoop..... just ignore them.. you know they a joke.. niggas been pming and aiming telling that SOE is wack.. and we way betta then them.. they just a waste of time.

postman pat obviously you been telling lies, or you getting lied too...

you saying peeps pm you and aim you just to say SOE are wack? damn thats some sad peeps if thats how they spend their time, busting their nuts over a crew...

but ya sig says: LISTEN I DONT GIVE A SHIT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME! STOP FUCKING PMING AND IMING ME.

????? haha so id take it cats been pming you and aiming you saying SOE is ill and you wack as fuck, cos seems like you getting emotional peeps telling you that, getting to you so much you had to put it in ya sig haha

oh and if you tight on the mic, then battle, you no showed...

if you a gangsta go out on the streets, hustle, but nah you spending ya life on the net talking bout being gangsta...

your all talk kid... so of course ya gonna back off... thats all you been saying... forget bout SOE, they sonned us, they iller than us, nuttin we can do, so try to ignore them, we lost i admit haha
Send a message via ICQ to DNF Send a message via AIM to DNF Send a message via Yahoo to DNF   Reply With Quote