View Single Post
Old 01-10-04, 05:27 PM   #5
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

IP:

ha ha aight..........i guess ill drop now.........check it out..........

if u observe-my-punches, u realize im ill and keep winnin battles, and im just like a school food person, always "servin-some-lunches"/
u deserve-my-touch, cause when u called me out, u knew what was comin and already decided to "reserve-the-crutchs"/

in bitch slapped, u claimed ud win cause u live-in-the-east, but u obviously hadnt seen me serve kids, cause ur the fourth cat that im "givin-a-feast"/
i outlive-the-deceased, i never die, and u blame bein touched the reason for ur wack skills, but dawg, seriously "forgive-the-priest"/

i arrest-queers, that means u now gotta record, but u gonna be leavin this site after this battle anyway cause u just a "guest-on-here/
i suggest-u-disappear, cause ur just wack as hell, i could continually serve ya, but ull never be able to "digest"-ur-fear/

this guys age is unkown just like his occupation, its quite sad when cats is waitin for the day u stop to start throwin a celebration/
u dont got any admiration, and wit ur combination of words ur family is beggin u to quit so ur wack punches wont get passed down to the next generation/

i make ya not-calm, cause ur next on my list, im takin ova ya family and i already got-ya-mom/
when i spit i drop-bombs, this cat got his only skills for christmas, a website called rappingfordummies dot-com/

EXPLANATIONS-

1st bar - lunch ladys serve lunches

2nd bar - in my callout thread for another guy he jumped in and said somethin like, "i dont gotta worry bout this cause im from the east"

3rd bar - his names gestonrier, i just switched it up to be guest on here

4th bar - in his profile his age and occupation arent listed

5th bar - self explanatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LETS GET SOME VOTES UP IN DIS BITCH!!!!!!!!

<center>Overall Internet Record
26-8
</center>
Send a message via AIM to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via MSN to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yo What Up~