Thread: Existence
View Single Post
Old 01-11-04, 12:17 AM   #2
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

IP:

Do you study a lot of phylosophy? I ask because this had a LOT of touches of various forms of modern phylosophy. The nothing but death is promised is a touching bit of Aleister Crowly. Assuming the function of God is a big part of Anton Levey's beliefs. I saw it touching on parts of existentialism proposed by Ken Kesey. And the end seemed a lot of what I always thought Gerald Gardner was heading towards.

I mean, if you like don't ever study any of this stuff and have no idea who any of the aforementioned dudes are then it's like... fucking woah! Seriously.

And I seriously was feeling this peice too. Because it touched on a few things I phylosophized and theorized about myself. While being full of responsibility but waiting for nothing but to die. That's the scheiße I'm always thinking about.

You've got one hell of a head on your shoulders for this kind of stuff. If you could elaborate on all the points you make in it, you could come up with your own religeous texts. (In fact, three of the dudes I mentioned have started their own religeons. Crowlianity, Satanism, and Wicca. Ken Kesey only started the Hippy movement of the sixtys.)

~Irenic!