Thread: Droppin A Bar
View Single Post
Old 01-11-04, 08:22 AM   #1
ExOrT 4 LyFe

Droppin A Bar

IP:

I'ma drop sum barz here that I'ma use agst Phrozin(Admin) at BR (Battle Ring)
I Want Opinions

1, 2, 3, FUCK YOU!

ExOrT 4 LyFe Muthafuckaz, ExOrT 4 DeAtH, Rappone, Corruption and Co. A’Yo, We Resort 2 Successs

I Seize The Moment, Grasp Ya Adam’z Apple And Incise It 2 A Million Components, I Already Shown~it, I Gots Talent Raised to the Power A Trillion Exponents, I’m The Rightful King, Rip The Innards of Ya Pericardium* And Spit On It in The Heart of The Ring, I Knock The Fuck Bring Rappers Down When My Lyrics Take Wing//

Facin’ ExOrT, Causes Fronters Exsanguinations From Ripped Limbs Now Ya 2 Legz~Short, I Light Up More Than A Party Resort, Coz Bitch, I Radiate~the~Light, So Fuckin Bright They Strike Ya Retina and Detoriorate~Ya~Sight, Coz When I Fight, Mutherfuckerz On BR Infilitrate~the~Site// (No offense to BR members )

Phrozin(Frozen) or Molten no Diffrence, But Phrozin(Frozen) Would Help Me To Shatttter You Outta EXISTENCE, I Approach to Perform Business, And My Persistence, Shows the Shamefulness of your Flexible Resistance, Can’t Stop~Me, Can’t Top~Me, Swing Right n’ Shoot You FREEZE Like I’m Playin Ice Hock~Ey//

My Lyrical Creations, Punch Harder than Van-Damme’s Physical~Preperations, Whereas You Gots The Whackest Punches of the Nation, N’ 2 Thrash You, I Resort 2 Techniques of Pussy Deterioration, And This Implementation, Would Cause you More than the Back Problems You Already Gots From Excessive Masturbation/.//
Ahahahaha

I Bring Ya Down BIATCH

Pericardium: Protective Layer that Surrounds the Heart