Thread: em
View Single Post
Old 01-11-04, 11:12 PM   #53
wogzta

IP:

^ you are one ignorant piece of shit if i ever met one.

NEWSFLASH!!!

NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RICH, HAPPY, RACIST BASTARDS!!!

I am a white person who comes from Bosnia (eastern Europe). I lived there until I was 6. During 1992-1996, genocide was committed against my people because of our Muslim beliefs. 250,000 people (including elderly, children, and women) were killed during the "war", and a further 250,000 were refugees. It was the 2nd biggest crime against humanity in the history of mankind, aside from World War 2. So dont sit there on your chair you ignorant fuck and tell me that my life is perfect. Dont fucking tell me that white people have got it all made and dont understand true racism or suffering, when 2 million Muslim Bosnians starved and fought for 4 years.

Imagine waking up in the morning to being raided by your former next door neigbour/best friend, and watching your wife/daughter(s) get raped in front of your eyes, your son(s) killed and then being dipped in oil and set alight. Imagine living in a concentration camp for 4 years being beaten with pistols, cabel wire. Imagine having a metal rod that has just been taking out of the welder pressed against your skin till it burnt through your bones.

My father's best friend has disjointed fingers, no real teeth, a useless back and many skull problems. The only reason he was kept alive was because he had skills that our enemies could use him for (automobile repair).

So dont fucking sit there and tell me that ALL white people are happy and have perfect lives and dont understand suffering. It has nothing to do with race you ignorant fuck. Learn it once and for all:

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CLAIM A WHITE PERSON IS RACIST, DO NOT FOLLOW UP BY BEING RACIST TO WHITE PEOPLE, BECAUSE YOUR ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.