View Single Post
Old 01-13-04, 07:15 PM   #1
lyrical_killer
New to RB

The end of Hip Hop

IP:

We rapidly approaching the END-OF-HIP-HOP......like "formula one cars"...raring towards they’re "LAST-PIT-STOP"......//
the shit is gettin DRASTIC-AND-DRAMATIC......RAP-FANATICS-BRAGGIN-YET-LACKIN-"JIMMY-RABBITS"...haha...//
you bitch niggaz ARE-RAPPIN but your BRAIN'S-ARE-CABBAGE...I’m the REAL-SAVAGE....//
I’m the REAL-BANDIT-CAUSIN-SPASMS....when "bitches hear me rhyme" they cant "HELP-BUT-ORGASM"...haha...//
I’m the one DOIN-DAMAGE.....GATS-LEVE-G'Z-BLASTED-INTO-FRAGMENTS...AND-LAYIN-IN-CASKETS....ooooh...//
all it takes IS-PRACTICE...but the way u fools are goin you can stop YOUR-BULLSHIT....u aint EQUIPPED-WITH-FULL-CLIPS...nah.....//
you might have the gats but you’re still scared TO-PULL-QUICK...//
and as a young kid I didn’t even kno wat the fuck hip hop was.....now its MY-WORLD.....//
but it MAKES-ME SAD-TO-SEE-THESE-WAKK-EMCEES....do all this shit for MONEY-AND-GIRLS....//
ITS-A-FUCKIN-DISGRACE....fools neglectin they’re culture....they should BE-ASHAMED...but not me.....I was taught TO-EMBRACE....//
I was TAUGHT-TO-LEARN.....that you cant buy this shit.....RESPECT-IS-EARNED......give and GET-RETURNED....//
its a perfect cycle....I learnt the hard way....I-WORKED-TO-EARN....wats mine now.......ITS-WELL-DESERVED...//
"mainstream fools wanna give me a deal?".....nah i AINT-CONCERNED.....THE TABLES-HAVE-TURNED......//
if I take the deal....I’ll be another JA-RULE-PUNK-ASS-BURNED....fuck that.ima DO-IT-MY-WAY.....//
coz rap IS-MY-TRADE.....u aint down??......THEN HIT-THE-HIGHWAY.....I’ma get the cred and hit the clubz NEXT-FRIDAY!....SIMON!!.....// haha

Any kid in the zone can display glimpses of pure poetic perfection
Fifty million underground emcees "out to save rap from a pathetic direction"
So here’s stands hip hop, and there stood destruction
The un-sign able hood suffers to wack millionaires with good production

PrimeTime:

Rappers these days have too much hype-to-fail, profits are made to sell outs so they might-as-well,
I got genuine rhymes-to-tell, while most cats are like 'PRISON PENPALS' and only 'WRITE-TO-CELL'
Hip-Hop use to be better-than-that, what’s the point with putting out tracks if the message-you-lack?
Now these irrelevant-raps are like 'CHEESBURGER MAKERS' only about how much 'CHEDDAR-YOU-STACK'
I unload deep rhymes inscribing-mentals, today cats think they're 'BRINGIN HEAT' by 'FIRING-PISTOLS,
No longer having the right-credentials they 'DON'T STAY TRUE TO THEMSELVES' like 'LYING-SCHIZOS'
What ever happened to releasing-skills?, nowadays no one truly keeps the claim of being-real,
Everyone thrives on reaching-deals but like 'LEWINSKI' their focus is lost once they're 'SEEING-BILLS'
Slowly losing-talent, lyrical battles are scarce, who has the most bling is the newest-challenge,
Who would've knew-this-outcome?, like 'PICTURE BOOK SLANGERS'. eir only concern is 'PUSHING-ALBUMS'
I'm just tryna-help, but is it really a lost cause? Like 'SNITCHING CLOCKS' only 'TIME-WILL-TELL',
I spit with everything inside-myself, 'WRITING WITH MARKERS' is the only time their 'RHYMES-ARE-FELT'
The current state wrecks-my-heart dropping knowledge is no longer important, they're neglecting-smarts,
Only love is for the cashing checks-in-part, like 'VIEWING PAINTINGS ONCE' they don't 'RE-SPEC'-THE-ART'
Who said the games-the-same? It's no longer an issue about respect as long what they gain-is-pay,
Their passions decreasing day-to-day, the money effect is like 'DIETS', it makes them 'CHANGE-THEIR-WEIGHS'
Spitting with ferocity like I'm locked in a cage-in-rage, I don't need to be signed to engrave-my-place,
I dream to blaze-a-stage, with Hip-Hop my intentions resemble 'MAP SOFTWARE' I'm tryna 'SAVE-THE-STATE'
Don't get me wrong I'd love raising-big-stacks but my true infatuation wouldn't be changing-with-that,
I stay blazing-sick-raps and at the end of the day like 'DIRECTIN DEMONS'..I hope I've 'MADE-AN-'IMP-ACT'…

I can be nice but dont make me mad....cause when I loose control.......your dead !!

my site:

http://freestyleman.proboards25.com/index.cgi