View Single Post
Old 01-14-04, 05:46 AM   #29
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

IP:

Dudes... you guys just don't understand my homeboy Vanilla Ice.

See... they guy isn't resurfacing. He isn't some sort of Gary Coleman. The guy has been consistantly dropping albums like some sort of Kurtis Blow. He knew he was a pop star. Y'know who DOESN'T know? Eminem doesn't know he's a popstar. 50 Cent doesn't know he's a pop star. (I mean really, the guy can barely talk, how the fuck can he rap?)

Vanilla Ice knew what he was exactly. It's just people learned he had no "street cred". Personally, I don't think Eminem has street cred. Seriously, how the fuck does a couple of negros stealing your shoes count as street cred? If anything, Eminem is just some nerd who got picked on a lot. At least Ice was a jock. 'Course... I'm the nerd everyone picked on a lot... but that's not the point.

When he "fell" so to speak... it didn't phaze him. He kept on dropping dope albums. Just nobody bought them because people don't even know what they want. And it's true because they'd by Cypress Hill... but when Vanilla Ice bite their marijuana inhaling styles, nobody bought it. And when people were all into this rock rap shit, Ice took it to a higher state, and still nobody bought his shit. Vanilla Ice rapped with ICP, and it ended up on a collection of unreleased ICP tracks. He's even rapped with CHUCK D (And if you don't know who Chuck D is you may commence dying a horrible death. Simply, because without him there would be no Eminem for you all to hate/dick ride.) That track with Chuck D was probably the highlight of his last album.

See... Ice panders. He looks at what is cool and he commences doing it. And don't tell me with all your FUBU pants and skate shoes that you basicly don't do the same thing. You people see what is cool and do it. And Eminem is no different. The only difference that Eminem has over Ice is two things. Rap battling skills, which near anyone at this site has in spades. And street cred, which is nothing more than having negros pick on him.

Know what I'm saying? If you hate Vanilla Ice... you hate yourself.

Now... commence with NINJA RAP!