View Single Post
Old 01-14-04, 12:14 PM   #42
Gunman tha Great

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlUnT-MC
you people sicken me... backstreet boys an' n*sync... o-town... c'mon... you call yourselves rappers, i mean if it was sum classical jazz or sumthin' i could relate, but GOD DAMN... suggestion Nat King Cole -"Nature Boy"... get your mind's off timberlake dick...

as for the peeps with the 60's rock an' early 70's rock, that cool too... but anyone who said they got backstreetboys, an' n*sync an' any of those pussy t-bag taking groups... get off rb.. please...

Me personally i don't call myself a rapper, i'mma lyricist and no they aint tha same thing, 50 cent is a rapper, Ghostface and Rass Kass are lyricist. And chances are you favorite rapper listens to Rock all tha time. Nas likes Incubus, Timbaland loves Sum 41, Jay-Z got every Good Charlotte and Metallica and Linken Park album, Scarface got crazy rock collection,Rakim likes Metallica. Now me personally, i don't fuck wit the boy band shit except for a lil Jagged Edge to get in my girl's drawz, but JT can sing and u gotta give him the respect for taking a chance and being successfull. Beyonce's "Me Myself and I" is pretty dope too. And of course A.Keys and L.Hill are all time greats.And honestly,even though i hate her Christina can sing her ass off.