View Single Post
Old 01-14-04, 07:01 PM   #5
NyZ GrIncH
Banned: Spammer

IP:

Yo zarbon u know u cant touch me wen i bring out the vocab...imma tell u about da pain in ur neck aint gunshots but its really a stab...

Ur lines are weak, while u be spittin ice ill be spittin fire...wen im done with this bitch he'll be more fucked den the firstone tires...

But my ballz i got the itch to bone dat bitch... not my fault dr.seuss created me like this, nigga im da grinch...pull out my pimp dust and watch this nigga get shook and flinch...

I'm not perfect and i will neva be considered a fukin priest...but it dont take a rocket scientist to figure out this niggas a fag atleast...

Dis bitch is pathetic everynite he goes asleep prayin to the holy trinity...wishin his left hand will take away his virginity...

Dis bitch is pissed cuz his body wont perform sum functions...he even more pissed cuz his hand didn't come with instructions...

I think u should stop playin with urself cuz ur cock it will infect...no girl will give u wops cuz they all choke on small objects...

Im hungry for sum of ur moms home made twat... the way i be raidin dat shit she think she saw me in the S.W.A.T.

Yo bitch wen u suck on a dildo it not considered sex... maybe next time u should take a closer look and actually read da text...

Imma bout to win this battle especially against this herb... dun wanna pay the $50 fine so i gotta steer Zorbon away from the curb...

...............wun.............
Send a message via AIM to NyZ GrIncH   Reply With Quote