View Single Post
Old 01-14-04, 10:31 PM   #8
...Àû†øpšÿ...
Light Weight

IP:

Sit Back And Enjoy The Way I Rape-This....Linez So ILL Nookie Gonna Copy AND Paste This {biter}
Coming At Clusive?? You Must Be "Slower" Then The Effects From "Tha Matrix"....You A Fake G. "Varsity Football" Is The Only Time You "Make Hits"
You A Stupid Bastard....Nookie Claimin He A Hustler Knowin Damn Well The Closest He Came To "Crack" Was "Chaped Lips"
You Spit Wack Scripts....You Could Be "In Class Wit Da Flu" And Ya Spits Still Wouldnt Be Considered A "Classick"{played but wtf}
No Feeding??...Fam This A Battle, Thats Like Going "Outside" And Sayin "No Breathing"{why the fuck do u battle if u dont want nobody to feed}
Im MerkN U For No Reason....Nookie Is Wack "Point Blank "Period" It'z Like I Got This "Hoe Bleeding"{think}
Duke You A Homo....Battlin Auto?? Even "The Smiley " Says Its A "No No"
You Shoulda No Show....I Saw Ya Past Posts You "Fuckin Dumb" Like "Havin Sex With A Slow Hoe"
You Actually Posted?? Dumb Fuck....You The Type To "Swing And Hit Yaself" Like "Kids Wit Lumb Chucks"{retarded}
Who-Want-What??...Nothin In Ya Verse "Phat" Like "People With Tummy-Tucks"

UPPIN 4 VOTES
LOSES: MC Nookie BS (mods took away my votes herb ass niggas)
<center>"Ya'll Cats Still Nursery Rhymin Dog All My Barz Nuts Like A Hershey With Almonds"-Cassidy</center>
VOTE 4 CAMRONS GETEM GIRLS VIDEO ON BET.COM lol
Send a message via AIM to ...Àû†øpšÿ...