View Single Post
Old 01-15-04, 01:00 PM   #1
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

Rappers speak on Em in new Source....

IP:

Well that issue with em on the cover, any they pretty much crucifying Your Lord and Savoir in the whole magazine come out today...here are what some of the rappers said about the issue

Skillz:

"If you say the word 'n'gger' out of anger and frustration and call a girl a Black bitch, I'm pretty sure you'll say it again. I don't think it's not a word he hasn't used since then. Bottom line is I don't appreciate Eminem using the word n'gger. As soon as I read his statement, I knew something was fishy. He said he was dating a girl who was 'African American'! I've never heard him use the term 'African American' in his whole life, which made the whole statement look suspect to me. It's the calssic example of someone getting caught and being outta character when they try to explain themselves. It all sounds the same. Sorta like his beats."

Styles P:

"His f'cking teeth should have been knocked out -- that's my reaction. But all the Black people who are sucking his cock should be ashamed of themselves. If it was a Black n'gga, they would have killed his ass. I can't say something too wrong 'cause he's on my label. If he apologizes, it'll be aiight. If not, that's f'cked up."

They had other rappers chime is on they thoughts, Joe Buddens and Petey Pablo, Laze E. Laze of M.O.P , Suge and some others....All of them pretty much saying the same thing and calling for his head......

Bang On The Table Productions