View Single Post
Old 01-16-04, 12:58 PM   #57
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by G. Buttersworth
oh, now i have no skill.lol. i meant as for the reason, i've been here.. helping this site.. and it just benefited with me being a mod here.not length of time.
i been modding these flockin forums for ever... a nomination.. is a good enough paycheck.

oh and i just threw sincere on randomn... because i see this is .. who can name all the old skool heads from rb.. who won't be posting here anytime soon in a list.

N-Demik
Alcatrackz
Syntax Mastery

all deserve to be in "our" alumni.

it's funny how some of you kids.. hop out of nowhere.. and still want power here. go get your rep back.funny thing is.. i'll still be modding here.. and posting only here... when you.. get bored of RB again.

i'm glad i humored you concise.. weren't you banned for spamming?

^I was only gone cuz I quit due to moving. I didn't just spring up out of nowhere...I was here before anyone I've seen posting here so far...and I'm here again. This is alumni for RB...not for the RB that "you know". RB stands for the beginning to now. Just cuz the heads being mentioned aren't "your" alumni...doesn't mean that they aren't alumni. Fact is...people are mentioning all the old school heads because that's when this site was truly dope. This site has taken a dive into an ocean of shit, skill wise, and keeps on breathin through its scuba gear in an attempt to reach the bottom. Does that mean there aren't some nice kids here? no, just means the level of skill now doesn't begin to compare to that of back in the day.