View Single Post
Old 01-17-04, 11:25 AM   #12
Feeble Minded

IP:

Taktik - remember when i told you to get active battling a while back? you should have. against M~M ur entire verse was blah, because you used so many gay jokes it was amazing... you know better than that. Against 13th you did better... but still not that good, your opener was avg, you should have reworded it to make it a punch... and so on with some of ur other lines...

13th: your verse against taktik was pretty good.. you also only were stating facts.. (you shoulda put them together to make punches).. but you had a much wittier way of doing it. (saying he was "pushed to" wits end). < and other examples. Your verses against M~M was a little better than against taktik... the line with the separated letters was an old concept i think, but it worked for you here... among a couple others i enjoyed..

M~M: You fed in one line i saw, lol. but thats fine i guess. , it does make 13ths personal more true though... a couple good lines. mostly just above average though.. which is basically expected for LLL. you also used some played lines... like the roller coaster one. (i cant remember if that was the only one)

Vote...

First Place: 13th disciple
Second place: M~M
Third place: Taktik

(clint, i guess when you do records 2nd place should stay the same)