View Single Post
Old 01-17-04, 12:05 PM   #7
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
you should be shot then left to rot n let vultures eat ur remains...u have to be the dumbest person on this site....how can u say he lost hi sflow apperently u dont have ears..n how u gonna say the black album was wack...ur mentally sick...n wut r u talkn bout tealin beats...it was a good song so dont start..eminem did the same thing rip him about it...just go home n listen to ur baby rhymes...1

....just for say'n that him and Beyonce's song was good, just goes to tell, that when you up in the 16+ niteclubs, bump'n with the pop top 30 crowd, that you obviously have no hip-hop sense. Let me see, if I bit 1 maybe 2 lines from an emcee, I'd be mocked, merked, then banned. Yet, Jay-z can spit the first 4 lines of his song, that were written and performed by B.I.G., and he's slated as the best? Bullshit.

I can rip Eminem about a lot of shit I don't like. That would be my opinion, much like this one. You see, if you look past all the beats, all the jiggy bullshit you obviously listen to, and you see this big-lipped clown yell'n "yep", you'll soon realize, his style and lyrics have a limit.

Plus, he's all over Pac's dick (RIP), he got dissed tonnes of times by Pac, but yet he still shouts out to him, steals his beats, it's bullshit.

Oh, about the black album, I stopped listen'n to JayZ after 'the streets is watch'n' album, so I won't say it's sucks, cuz I ain't even heard it. Just hope'n he retires, and punks like yourself slit their rists.