View Single Post
Old 01-17-04, 01:39 PM   #1
¤KiNgPiN¤
Words Of A Legend

Freestyle..no name..

IP:

For yall who neva seen me freestyle..

I'm half nigga,half fiend, half man,half machine,guilty conscience has got me snappin' necks on what the heck i don't give a fuck about regrets,give me a gun,let me squize this trigger,pull it back and kill this nigga,think of all the mothafuckers wit' bullet holes in their chests,'cause other mothafuckers couldn't supply hoodlums wit' a vest,listen to me bitches i'm the man wit' the word bitches, i'm the street announcer, the president of the ghetto, living mothafucker sipping air through punctured holes in my lungs, eating shit wit' no gums, spitting rhymes wit' no tongue,watch me squize the life outta this game, make you punk-ass pussies go insane,wit' my brain hung and my songs sung,there's really nothin' left for me to do but smoke out,middle finger showing you mothafuckers what this shit's about,when i step in the scene you better watch your mouth,and hope there's a big dark cloud covering your shame,cause what you're gonna go through what i've been through is pain,'cause i'm a pitbull wit' a fucking membrane!

Good,bad? I think it's one of ma best
Send a message via AIM to ¤KiNgPiN¤ Send a message via MSN to ¤KiNgPiN¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤KiNgPiN¤   Reply With Quote