View Single Post
Old 01-17-04, 04:55 PM   #5
TheUnderRated

IP:

sigh.....lil intro tryin out some new shit...trying to get unique up in this bitch..if you don't like it then i guess i don't win..sob...cry...

Verse.
esco to escobar now nastradamous one is gettting stuck left in a car fo acting hard..
first take out the knife then cut out da corpse i bite with the jaws opposite of life..
new to the Rb get rid of the BS in the middle its just left NewB and you due me..
spit through you fluently in ever language where my connects to vets be who knew me..
i see you in the next life with your text strife can't we all get along dividing herbs n vets right..
computer shooter damn dog now you rollin on a mutha fuckin scooter what you dumb..
get with a crew let em do you think you known on a internet of like a billion and 1...
put your eyes to the son cause its a waste of a retina you intrest me so i'm disectin ya..
see god gave me a gift so i'll give on to you you can have this battle i'm nice just how i do..
nastradoumous...one i'll see you later son hop on the elevator and elevate some..
cause the next battle to come you'll be left lookin oh shit my bad i guess thats this one..