View Single Post
Old 01-17-04, 05:42 PM   #4
LethalNJectionz
Lethal + Mic = ILLNESS

IP:

..Ur Murder Son..

10 Minz of my Time..
Check It,

I'm Arm'd Wit Cabbage..Cuz This Gay The Type DisRegard Beef But Stay Tossin Salads!!//// 1
DisArm This Faggot!! Put This Herb In The Ground And Leave Him Pushin Up Daisies Like Gardners In Caskets!!//// 2
I'm Charmed As Savage!! Mah Skillz Surpass Urs Easy!! Wit Equistic Defying!! Realistic Demizing!!//// 3
Speak You Betta than Lethal?!! What? And I'll Make You Swallow Ya Pride Like Cannabilistic Lions!!//// 4*
Mah Tactics Is Crazy, Kwick To Tear Thru Ya Veins!! Till I Get Down To Ya Skin Tissue!!//// 5
Erase The Issues!! I'll Just Spark Gats!! And Truly Bear Arms Like Cubs wit Pistols!!//// 6
Retract Mah Spits!! Mah Craft Is Quick..I'll Throw Punches By At Ya Chin!! And Attack Mah Dick!!//// 7
Smack The Shit, Out You While Fist Are Scorching!! And Make U Put Ya Heart In Ya Pocket Like Fat Kids On February 14th!!//// 8
..Game Set..
..Mah Words Impale Victims, Wit The Highest Writtens..To Even Reach Christans!!//// 9
Kid Listen, Ur Easily Burnded!! Cuz Lethal'll Staple D.A.R.E To Ya Forehead And Make People Say NO To This HERB!!//// 10**
[ExplaNationZ]
*Pride is a Group of Lions
**O.Shit..In DARE Programs u SAY NO to Drugs and ish!! think about it!! LOL Herb/Weed!!
//// # = 1 line in case you were wondering

this didnt take me very long, not much thought in it but ima be awaiting ur spit... peace