View Single Post
Old 01-18-04, 07:24 PM   #6
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming

IP:

he has a point...............but my first time...jesus it was almost like bruklors

I spent the night over my exgirlfriends house..cuz her brother is my best friend also..one night i was sleeping downstairs bymelf...then i feel her wakign me up at 2 am in the morning..she asked me to help her get something in the car she forgot..so she takes me to the car and searces and bends over and i see her pussy/ass in front of me...i was like....shit...is this funnny or what...so i say umm what u really brought me out here for..cuz if it is what i think it is..its working...she was like....Fuck me right here in the car seat...this was my biggest fantasy for u....and u know what the guy does when a hot girl asks him . So i just accepted but i just fucked her in the car...and took her in the corner after that night and fucker her on the playground. it was 2 hours after we got down...parents never found out either....Me and her are back together after that night...weve been goign out for 3 years now....im still happy...but im pursing her to live wit me...OK ENOUGH SAID!

oh yeah heres her pic.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/att...tachmentid=7126
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote