View Single Post
Old 01-19-04, 01:26 AM   #15
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

IP:

aight check it..........im to tired and sick to do my best, so whateva.......yo, yo...........

in ur previous battles uve already had ya face cut, and how u supposed to rap without ya jaw-on?/
i mean shit, u try and act original, but couldnt think of a better name then a fuckin nas-song/

ur rhymes are weak, ur punches dont hit hard, they just arent condensed like water vapor/
cause after i saw ur rhymes, i automatically printed them off cause i could have some new toilet paper/

u say u didnt wanna waste ur shit, but it would have been better if u hadnt spent the time to drop/
cause as soon as u started movin wit ur wack flows, i already had them stopped/

ur weak, i shouldnt even waste my time doin this when im sick, but i could fill this drop wit smilies and take u wit half of the signs/
cause sorry dawg ur wack, u dropped and i laughed, cause when i drop like this i can still overcome ya sorry ass rhymes/

u supposed to see everything before it comes and not do anything irrational, so thats 2 wrongs, u obviously dont see it, so ill be fast-to-make-ya-blind/
heres a link, leave the site and keep studyin, and dont come back untill uve figured out how to be a real "mastermind"/

shit that sucked, fuck, 8 min keystyle right thurr...........im out..........

<center>Overall Internet Record
26-8
</center>
Send a message via AIM to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via MSN to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yo What Up~