View Single Post
Old 01-20-04, 09:49 PM   #98
wogzta

IP:

The thing is though, I (and anyone else) dont really know if eminem is racist or not... but look at it logically... if you take in account all the facts, he cant be... how many people in this thread can say they were the victims of true racism? And i dont mean "hey Nazi your gay" or "go back to India" or some shit like that. I mean true racism. Racists are people like Edgar Hoover, Hitler, George Bush - who have a persistent grudge against an ethnic group, and feel the need to rid themselves of that ethnic group. They believe the world is better without that race of people. No 16 year old kid can make a decision like that.

Although many of you dont know it, most real racists have a reason they hate a race. No one just goes "yeh i hate that colour" or some shit like that. The reason is usually false, but the racist believes it is right.

For example, Hitler's claim towards Jews was economical - he though they were gaining too much power in the German economy. This pissed him off, because he was a Facist, "pure" German. So he decided to start killing them.

George Bush believes Arabs and Muslims are a national, terrorist threat. Therefore he invades their countries and kills them to find their "existing" nuclear weapons.

Now think about it. Anyone who claims to hate african american women because one of them dumped him (a pretty stupid reason compared to the other two), isnt racist. Hes just plain stupid - and ignorant. And who are the people most likely to say something out of stupidity and ignorance? Kids.