Thread: Gay marriages
View Single Post
Old 01-21-04, 03:27 PM   #13
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
Bush said he is also thinking of changing the constitution so that gay marriages are illegel by the constitution which is sickening. The constitution gave people the right to vote,nowhere in it should it keep 2 people who love eachother away from getting wed.Its actually legel for 2nd cousins to get married in some parts of the country but its illegel for 2 people that love eachother too?

He did not, he impplied protecting the existing version of the constitution. I mean come on, don't let the liberal media lie to you. He never said a word of the sort.

^^ Again you are missing the context of my points. He is going to all he can to ensure protection and benifits of the married to those gay couples. He just does not for reason mentioned above want a few radical avtivist in judges cloaks, changing the constitution at their whim, or for special interest influence... I mean read deeper into the address, stop looking to the liberal media for all your information. Do you not understand the reason for opposition of this issue. they are by far more damaging to this country and our way of life, then any of the points you are trying to make here...