Thread: Gay marriages
View Single Post
Old 01-21-04, 05:05 PM   #57
deacon
I Am The Light

IP:

The End: i expected that comment from someone...never figured it would be you...considering you can be unpredictable at times....

Anyways.....i feel great about myself...and i know my direction....

I was trying to take a piss at my college and some mexican guy walked right up to the booth next to me and kept attempting to sneak a peak..."i told him keep your eyes on the road" he continued not to listen... He kept not listening so i pissed on him.....I swore i'd never use a urinal ever again....well like two months later i decided to since i figured no one was in the bathroom..... WRONG AGAIN JUSTIN.....this black guy that comes in the computer lab "where i work" walks in the bathroom....i knew this dude had to be gay but i figured he'd be decent enough to go to the urinal at the far end....NOPe fucker picks the one right next to me....Round two of the same damn situation this time i just made it quick and got out of there...

my point is i've witnessed the perversion in these gay dudes heads....its sick and not right....I dont like lesbians either....im also very religious and that is the bases of my belief....but anyways...attempts to flip the topic is stupid...Cant a thought / feeling just be truth...does everything have to have a might or maybe at the end of it....fucking dumb

im out