Old 01-21-04, 10:17 PM   #67
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP:

Your Opinion is: Nas is Overrated,
My Opinion is: Nas is a good emcee
Your Opinion: Tupac is one of the best
My Opinion: Tupac is overrated

With that..We'll have 5 more pages of senseless arguement, No?
Opinions may not ver change, I like Pac's Old shit. As soon as a Death Row joint pops on, I can't stand him. SO, heres where Im going to compare My views. Illmatic was a classic, It was written was decent. Pac started off okay with 2Pacalypse and followed with Strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z, which was also good. Nas goes worse with I am and flops with Nastradamus. 2 Pac releases his classic 'Me against the World' followed by his so called classic 'All eyes on Me'. 2 good albums from Nas against 3 good albums from Pac, so far, right? Okay, Nas comes back with another classic: Stillmatic, and follows off very strong with The Lost Tapes. 2Pac dies with Makaveli, which was okay, but overrated with the bullshit of him dying and all his predictions and Blah. Biggie predicted his death too, people. 4-4 so Far. After Makaveli there has not been one good Pac album released, because everything is retarted and Pac is just a money thing for Suge now. God's Son dropped, and falls only a bit short of Stillmatic. 5-4, Death of Escobar is looking to be very dope, I heard a few songs off it, and it is impressing. Nasir definately looks promising.
I like him, thats how I compare both artists, if you want to attack me, knock yourself out but Im not changing my opinion because an Internet personality tells me to.