View Single Post
Old 01-23-04, 02:01 AM   #41
saltheking
Flyweight

IP:

ehhh not reading the whole thing this was maybe said already.

individuaLity<---saw it...but very true
free thinking<---....exactLty...hell mentioning the last two i repeated shit...
majority rules society...and fuck capitalism<----majority ruLes...its not aLways right...see thats the reason communism doesnt work. PeopLe are greedy as fuck and it won't work. Democracy is better cuz aLot of peopLe get what they want, not everybody gets what they need. See a Lot of corruption agaisnt a minority of reason. yeh america is juss as fucked, and the imperialistic tendancies of our leaders....shiiiit fuck the presidents, fuck the constution, yeh sure in america i can say what i want, but fuck God ruLes me, not another man. If i can say whatever the fuck i want, it must be my divine fucking right, not a constitutionaL right. What the Fuck...damn puritan pussies running from their own country cuz they wanted freedom, only to opress everyone and kill fucking indians...damn fuck civiLization...er off topic..
yeh i dont know i dont know...im sure i left loose ends everywhere...so disect it
Arguing<---cLosed minded-ness...sticking to your beLiefs...contrary to the popuLar one(ahem...is it YOU personaL beLief if someone toLd you beLieve???) ( come up with ur own shit... hypocracy...that too...it should be lost...) people need to shut the fuck up and open their minds...not listen but THINK...maybe after america conquers the world and the collapse of it starts will we see this...
shit i dont know i need a shower...
p.s. you dont know shit either...

hey you!
your worthless like pre-owned autos...
hahaha

PNEUMATIC...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/saltheking.htm
Send a message via AIM to saltheking   Reply With Quote