Thread: ~Unborn's Fate~
View Single Post
Old 01-23-04, 12:02 PM   #1
Alias-C

~Unborn's Fate~

IP:

Yo check it... I haven't been here in months... and I just wrote something the other day... it's not finished... but i felt like posting it just to see what y'all think... I guess I'm trying to see if people still think I got a bit of skill... lol... check it...

A pregnant mother looking out at the city, holding her stomach feeling all types of pity, cause it’s a gritty, shitty/
Type of world where she’s living, not really worth it for bringing, another mouth to be feeding, a pair of lungs to be breathing, the feeling’s killing her will, her spirit is scribbling ill/

Could tell she’s facing depression, just by her facial expressions, can see there’s building of tension, between herself and aggressors/
She’s speaking to her unborn, will it be weak or be strong, is it a daughter or son, will gutters be it’s new home, or will it’s mother move on, now that her lover is gone, she simply mutters a song, and it goes som'... like this...

thanks for reading, now let me know what you think... give me some honest shit... peace