View Single Post
Old 01-23-04, 03:26 PM   #60
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP:

I used to know a few people in this gang called "Peacemakers". Stupid name, cuz they were against everyone except Crips I believe. They died out eventually because they were just an extension of the Crips so everyone went there, except for a few people who left. But gangs are dumb, You will eventually have something happen to you, either one side attacks or the other side does or it's Your side. I've seen it happen alot. None of my close friends are in a gang. Some people I know have their own Neighborhood clicks and shit, but they fight on some territorial bullshit, no gunshots fired and nobody's seriously hurt. Im close with a few people in this one click called MPC, and when they have some football games with rival clicks (I don't know how they get it organized, but they do) I play with them. But those clicks are mostly retarted, and If You stare at one of them, they won't do anything back unless they are rolling deep. Courage comes in Crowds is something I hear alot.