Dragon I
British Beef Personified

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWINGAWAY
Eminem Sucks Hes A White Rapper With Shit To Say About Other People
U Better Start Lestenin To Ja Rule.
Hes Got Somethin To Sayyy At Least

lol!!!! ja rule has somehting to say? he can hardly spell, and when he speak's all you hear is him doing his best impression of the cookie monster. that said though, i've never actually bought any of his albums, so maybe next to all his wannbe gangster and repetitive radio friendly duet bullshit he says some tracks with deep politcal messages. heck, maybe i'm just ignorant, and 'we gon clap' back said over and over again for a hook was actually a well thought out dig at the stagnant nature of hip hop. then again, maybe i just don't like the prick. oh well. not exacylt being a fan, i'm not gonna apreciate nething he says, even if it is important. i do recognise everybody's right to an opinion, it's just that this is mine. so if u do like him, feel free to go ahead and buy ja's next album or whatever, and just ignore me. as for em, not sure whether i'll buy his album. depends on how good people say it is i guess. i only bought his last one cos it had like £5 off, but if it's a great album, i guess i'll get it.