View Single Post
Old 01-23-04, 04:58 PM   #63
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

You kids are hillarious, I mean damn, if you came here and called someting a 'crew' you would get the crap beat out of you. What kind of shit is that? Take my advice stay the fuck out of a gang if you not already in one. If you did not grow up surrounded by your homies then don't join one. Everyone trying to be what they are not, is plain retarded. In Los Angeles, a gang is more than some kids hanging out writing on walls and shit. It's in your blood or it not, and it is not something you talk about over the fucken internet. Stupid shit like that is what get's people killed. I grew up in Gang neighborhoods, and walked away from that life style after witnessing too many murders and violence. Shit is not meant to be glorified, and it is not something you kids should be discussing on a fucken message board. If you value human life, your family and the ability to walk, do not think of joining a gang. I don't care how pussy you are, protection is the wrong reason to bang homie... I'm a sureno born and raised, not by choice, but by chance. Why the fuck would you want into that life style anyway, but then again I was young at a point too. I just suggest you stick to something less destructive on your future...