View Single Post
Old 01-23-04, 06:00 PM   #69
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan187
shitt, gangs is ruff dogg, i kno im yung but i seen sum shit

i roll wit a lil clik, down in philly, diamond block hustlaz (diamond street),theres like 15 of us

we do sum raw shit to cats, we sell crack n all the goodz, shit aint gravy either, dog like last week i witnessed a cat get his top blowed off, for fuckin wit my mans drugs and money, and why every1 hatin on the crips!, my crew roc the dark blue and shit!

First Of No1 Would Go By That Name....If Ur Tryin To Be Gangsta Son...If U Come ARound Here Wit That Shit U'll Get Made Fun Of...2nd Of All If U Was A Gangster Like Wat U Tryin To Be...Why The Fuck Would You Sell Crack??..That's The Quickest Way TO Get SMoked...When I Lived In Ny..The Young Heads Never Sold IT...We Saw It Get Cooked But THe Old G's Would Push It Cause Crack Is a Very PowerFul DRugs Dat Fiends Willing To Kill You FOr...3rd of All How Ya Gonna Do BIG THINGS With Only LIke 15 Of Ya Lol.. I WIsh Ya Never Come To Where I'm From ...And Not Tryin To Bring Beef On The Web But Fuck Ya Crabs...And That's Cause U Tryin TO ACt Cocky Son So Fuck U... 1
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD   Reply With Quote