View Single Post
Old 01-23-04, 08:39 PM   #12
TheUnderRated

IP:

word this was a close battler hardhitter actually came correct which was more than i expected by a long shot....anyway...multis hard hitter never stopped with the multis over used the damn bitches you know how annoying that is some of the shit was stupid multis too...anyway...Personals.....you both had nice personals....but i'd have to give this one to hardhitter he just used more ....some of it was played....but he had alot...
Punches...this one has got to go to wise ways...his punches stung a bit more in my opinion...hardhitter threw alot but he's gotta work on makin em hit not just throwin em out there....opener/....ahahh Wise ways took the opener...his was funny as fuck lol...nice play off the sig dawg....Closer...Wise ways took this one too dawg...the lines don't seem to even to me and shit was just too simplistic from you hardhitter if you look at shit like your last line it just seemed like your dying for multis....i'm lookin through that bullshit..and givin this to WISE WAYS....no hate to anyone..hit this up 1

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109265