View Single Post
Old 01-24-04, 02:15 PM   #99
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Ace
^ Werd.
Like you just handed in ur membership & said Goodbye..
Nope..doesnt work like that.
& Anyone who's part or has been part of gang life would not spend hours on a computer argueing with kids over bullshit topics.
..From spendin' your life on the street, to gettin ur ass whooped all over a website?
Come again?

dont beilve me i dont care...just reply the facts of what i did....i didnt get beat in to join...the latinkings i knew werent like the others i guess i dont know many latking stories about who was good and not from the past but things change around...maybe we were some type of weak lk i dont know..all i know is i didnt get beat in to join...and it was not difficult ot leave cuz we all decided it....it was some type of clit or something. wasnt supposed to be a ill gang as i said. We only fought others in fights...anyhow my friend started the shit and only some got beat in...not alot cuz of all the bullshit that be around the suburbs. Just telling ya the truth of whats going on....and dont belive me i mean doesnt affect what ive been through...Ive been a lot more shit than gangs trust me..and its not gang related. Viva la rasa...kumbia...321
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote