Thread: Gay marriages
View Single Post
Old 01-26-04, 12:39 AM   #110
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogzta

You've got to see that you are incredibly prejudiced. You say a man raped a 14 year old boy... what does that have to do anything? Would it be better if he raped a 14 year old girl? Rape is a crime and a sin no matter what the sexuality of the criminal is.

It wouldnt have better if he raped a boy/girl/cow/dog/cat..if he raped anything..the point is..a gay man raped someone..and yes..I will distant myself from gay people..because homosexuality is a evil spirit..created by the devil..and to break it down for you..devil = bad..God = good..

and also..
Necromancer
evidenlty I read it..I got that verse..duh..and what was the point of posting the translation?..what did that have to do with anything?..I hope you;re glad that you can type in a different language..
I read and also understand the Bible..thats the 2nd or 3rd time you have said that..now stop..because it's gettin annoying..

And throwing out randam facts doesnt not really prove your point at all..so you can also stop doing that..and further more..that whole first paragraph was useless in this debate..I total waste of your time and also mines..
also..if God chose the Jews and wanted them to be righteuous and told them not to be gay..shouldnt we follow that also..so we can be righteous..and not be gay?..wouldnt that make sense?..

and once again..posting useless information..what was the point of posting that Pagan anal sex stuff?..or did it have a purpose?..or were you just trying to throw out more randamn facts to try to make yourself look inteligent?..moving along..

and you're right..Im not a Jew..but like I said earlier..if God commended that the Jews not do this..travelin in a desert or not..it is still wrong..
and offering an animal?..I believe that was Moses' laws..not God's..we dont even live in that time anymore that we can offer animals..

and about the eating food part..in the new testament..God states that we can eat anything on this earth (except for other men)..as long as we bless and give thanks before we eat it..but..that paragraph was just worthless text anyway..

and for your final remark..I've read Genesis..Revelations..and a few other books..I've read a small margin though..

now.. back to Wogsta..your final paragraph..you're right God loves out but hate their sins..but he will also destroy you for those sins..
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote