Thread: Gay marriages
View Single Post
Old 01-26-04, 07:11 AM   #113
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Normous
It wouldnt have better if he raped a boy/girl/cow/dog/cat..if he raped anything..the point is..a gay man raped someone..and yes..I will distant myself from gay people..because homosexuality is a evil spirit..created by the devil..and to break it down for you..devil = bad..God = good..

and also..
Necromancer
evidenlty I read it..I got that verse..duh..and what was the point of posting the translation?..what did that have to do with anything?..I hope you;re glad that you can type in a different language..
I read and also understand the Bible..thats the 2nd or 3rd time you have said that..now stop..because it's gettin annoying..

And throwing out randam facts doesnt not really prove your point at all..so you can also stop doing that..and further more..that whole first paragraph was useless in this debate..I total waste of your time and also mines..
also..if God chose the Jews and wanted them to be righteuous and told them not to be gay..shouldnt we follow that also..so we can be righteous..and not be gay?..wouldnt that make sense?..

and once again..posting useless information..what was the point of posting that Pagan anal sex stuff?..or did it have a purpose?..or were you just trying to throw out more randamn facts to try to make yourself look inteligent?..moving along..

and you're right..Im not a Jew..but like I said earlier..if God commended that the Jews not do this..travelin in a desert or not..it is still wrong..
and offering an animal?..I believe that was Moses' laws..not God's..we dont even live in that time anymore that we can offer animals..

and about the eating food part..in the new testament..God states that we can eat anything on this earth (except for other men)..as long as we bless and give thanks before we eat it..but..that paragraph was just worthless text anyway..

and for your final remark..I've read Genesis..Revelations..and a few other books..I've read a small margin though..

now.. back to Wogsta..your final paragraph..you're right God loves out but hate their sins..but he will also destroy you for those sins..

1 - The point about that pagan anal stuff? THAT IS WHAT THE VERSE IN THE BIBLE WAS ABOUT! It wasn't about homosexuality being bad, it was about being clean by not performing ritual sex between to men as the pagans of that territory did at that time. Maybe if you tried understanding instead of just reading...?

2 - We still live in a time where animals exist and we can take their lives. God has commanded us in the same book to offer animals as sacrifice if we sin. But... if you believe in "God's law"... then why don't you follow it?

3 - But you are correct, we don't live in "those" times anymore. So why follow those laws anyway? Including the law that you think homosexuality is bad. That was then, this is now.

See, it's all rolled up into a ball. If you believe that verse means homosexuality is bad, then you must also believe you must sacrifice animals for your sins, eat only kosher food, and keep the sabbath day and the sabbath year holy.

However, if you don't believe in sacrificing animal's to God for your sins, eating only kosher food, and keeping the sabbath day and the sabbath year holy (among many other laws) then you can't possibly believe homosexuality to be bad according to the bible.

I believe that was Moses' laws..not God's..we dont even live in that time anymore that we can offer animals..

That right there has proven your ignorance. It was never Moses' laws. In the VERY BEGINNING of the book, and several times throughout the book, it states God commands to Moses. Moses was merely the frequency reciever, God was the original transmission. It is God's law.

Admittivly, you got me on the Food part. Generally, folks aint able to get that. However, what about the sabbath day? Sure you can say church on sundays. But there is also the sabbath year. A whole year where you can't do anything. Know what I'm saying?

It's all rolled up into one big religious ball. You can't selectivly choose which parts of the bible is ok and which parts are bad. That is what they did to the Apocrpha. (Books you might be well off to read.)

Face it, your arguments are baseless. You're a conservative in the hip-hop game. That is about as wrong as you get. You clearly enjoy hip-hop, so what is with the neo-conservative theological veiws?

Theology is my game. Judaism is my first faith. And if it seems like I know just everything about it, that's because I spend some time not only with my nose in the bible, but my nose in books that discuss, evaluate, translate, decipher, and explain the bible.

-

The golden rule is Do unto others as they would do unto you.

Right now I'm giving you some valid points to argue against, be nice if you'd do the same instead of blanket statements of hatred.