View Single Post
Old 01-26-04, 08:49 AM   #5
Atetrack define'

IP:

well erm....seeing how you were versing an actual rapper...why the fuck would you mention a rock group...that unlike the group you mentioned,are still extremly large worldwide...i dunno,maybe its just me but every person ive met from canada has been and tool that hasnt got a real idea....so... well who the fuck says "merked" 3 times in like 2 sentences...and youve been doing this for ages man...geez...

also,when you rap,you try to keep your lines rhyming in some sort or form of order...unlike about 6 or seven of your lines,that had no rhyme scheme,and just ended up turning into an incoherent ramble...

shit i didnt even laugh at your verse,i didnt even giggle or smirk..."im not even trying" maybe you should of hey...cause it was shit mate...

and erm yeah... you got son'ed.

amazingly sloppy...sorry.

meadskillz,madness elevation,mad rhymes,scheme,and punches,all of wich blunt lacked...
oh well

stereotypes are funny as shit if you play them right,but when you just throw it in cause you couldnt be bothered thinking of a decent punch line then its pathetic...

if blunt made his verse longer...and still kept up the lack of punches,rythm and flow,then itd make no difference ,it would jsut make a whack ass verse longer...

good luck with your shit blunt man.

vote-orikle.