View Single Post
Old 01-26-04, 04:22 PM   #37
Gunman tha Great

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntryboi
yeah i figured i would get some feedback like that. lol. ya'll always go to that club shit. and i could give a fuck bout yin yang and jon. but you listen to any ti track, any pastor troy, paul wall, chamillionaire, dirty.....ne of em and then talk about lyrics. now i aint takin nothin away from the east coast, but ya'll shit is garbage fo real. now i love nas, styles p, and kiss, but thats the only hot shit yall got. ya'll had the same damn style for like 15 years, and half of dem rappers fake as hell, ja rule and motherfuckin jay-z, who bit off bigs like a mahfucka. the south where it is folk. most of the black population is in the south so i guess thats why we sell and yall aint doin much?

All pastor troy does is scream. Paul Wall is complete garbage, TI is from the Bronx, Chamillionaire sucks, DTP is garbage, when it comes to lyrics only people holding a blow torch to upnorth is Outkast. Ghostface,Raekwon,Rakim, i could name it on and on and on for a year they'll all run through the south. The top 10 lyricist of all time are all from upnorth. And i live in GA