View Single Post
Old 01-26-04, 05:59 PM   #12
Key-Low
Presently Light...Waits

IP:

Nyce drops.....solid battle,....hard decision.....i lyke how koalatee used "quintessential" in his verse.....lol, you know that means "Typical" right.....lmao, tha breakdown:

Koalatees: Rhyme Scheme- 9, story- 7, flow- 7, total- 23

I lyked tha way you used tha mutlies...it was a solid verse, but you also gotta realize that tellin a good story carries tha most weight, you need to be more explanatory so your verse comes across straight....big words aren't as significant as story tellin in this league, but i give you props on a solid drop

Speeches blunt- rhyme scheme- 7.5, story- 8, flow-8, total- 23.5

I personally hated your structure, you had a bunch of rhymes strung together in one sentence....which really helped tha flow, but your bar length was incredably inconsistant, work on that.........try elevatin your diction, your drop was mad short too.....if you would have expanded your idea you easily would have taken this battle, but i give you props on bringin your point across and tellin a story............

this is a hard decision....but once again its a story tellin league....givin it to speeches blunt.............no hard feelin's, may tha best man win, peace, 1
p.s. go vote on my ish...........

"I'm stuck with...what i'm Stuck Wit, cause i don't Suck Dick" - Jadakiss
Send a message via AIM to Key-Low