View Single Post
Old 01-26-04, 08:26 PM   #1
Gunman tha Great

What handwriting means about you

IP:

saw it on my MSN thingy

1. Are your Us and Ws rounded on their bottoms? You're sensitive and maybe poetic.
2. Do you cross your Ts in the middle or at the top? The lower you cross your T, the less ambition you have.
3. Do you loop your Cs at the top? Then, to quote Carly Simon, you're so vain.
4. Are your As and Os tightly closed? Perhaps you're hiding something.
5. Do your letters slant every which way? If so, then yikes. Only 10 percent of the general population has a wobbly slant--compared with 70 to 80 percent of convicted felons.
6. Do you have the "felon's claw"? It's another hallmark of the criminal, and it occurs when you bring a letter straight down, then attach a claw-shaped curve to its end--say when you're writing the lowercase y.
7. Is your signature different from your regular handwriting? Then perhaps you're putting on an act.
8. Do the connecting swoops between your letters droop? Maybe you have a martyr complex, and are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.
9. Is your handwriting spiky and angular? Relax. There's no need to be so tense.
10. Are your letters a bit squatty? If they're biggest in the middle zone, and don't extend much up or below the baseline, then you're perhaps a bit childish. The Disney logo, based on Walt Disney's handwriting, is a good example of this.

I had my shit judged and somebody said i have built up anger cuz i write small and bunched up.I slapped em