View Single Post
Old 01-27-04, 10:28 AM   #28
Nic Caesar
New to RB

IP:

hmmm...

i'd would be tempting with a bottle of mad 20/20.. i first thing would cause rage thru my entire school building//
fillin my friends head up screamin "i don't give a fuck".. cuss my teachers out tell the principal to suck my big nuts//
after that i'd go to the snack shake n take all the candy.. when the police come i'll dip out the back hopin they ain't see me//
while i'm still on my journey i'll go see my P.O. Jerry.. just on top of his desk piss on his face then run away with my pants sagging//
i'd prolly not kill a person but a phew i'd put in the hospital.. then so sit in a dark room get out a pen paper an start writin loods//
my first letter would be to my dear baby motha.. confess about my lien and to kiss my son and the many girls i cheated on her witha//
my second would have to be to my my lil brother.. tellin him to keep his head up and we'll meet again the world isn't over//
The third to my older sibling including my mother an father.. the pain that i've caused them would turn over and no more drama//
but yall remember i still have a bottle of 20/20.. go to the grave yard find victors grave an pour the rest on where he lays//
then walk around until i find my grandmothers spot.. then sit there with a candle an a letter i wrote to hear too//
i choose not to move until my final minutes was up.. bells start to ring then i notice my 24 hours is up//

~Sitting In Elevation Position~

Free
Agent

Just A Sick Newbie

Murked - Lust

Lost - None
Send a message via AIM to Nic Caesar Send a message via MSN to Nic Caesar Send a message via Yahoo to Nic Caesar