View Single Post
Old 01-27-04, 10:48 PM   #7
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

IP:

^^^will be reported to the ir.....and soulfire........what the hell are u smoking??........rules say verses r do in 2 and half hours from now, so lick my nuts......

check it out.......yo, yo..........

dawg its no question im ill-wit-the-mic, 10-1, and nothins gonna stop me from killin-dis-dyke/
no need to stress im just chillin-tonight, u betta question if u up for dis, cause r u really willin-to-die?/

dawg u just a "dull"-emcee, ya punches r "curved", u claim u got it "locked", but u must have forgot the "whole-key"/
u havent battled so long ya souls-covered-in-debris, but in ya "avy" is the only "fire" people-can-see/

this guy acts like hes so-wise, u bring all ya shit, but when u gotta show skils, u just got "no-supplies"/
this dude blows-guys, and when u find out this guy has gotten half of wins from dqs its no-surprise/

im one of the devilish-few, i spit fire, and u act like u tough, like some kind of rebel-but-it-aint-true/
dawg let me put it in perspective, on a keyboard im just like a "2", cause honestly dawg, im just a "level-above-U"/

im leavin ya sittin-pissed, cause u tryed to "catch" my rhymes, but u must have forgot to "get-ya-mit"/
so keep spittin-ya-shit, cause literally thats all it is, so do us all a favor and just start slittin-ya-wrists/

EXPLANATIONS -

1st bar - my record is 10-1

2nd bar - locked - key, get it?, dull - curved.....ya know, and his name is soulfire.......doesnt spit it though

3rd bar - he has 2 wins, and at least one is from a dq

4th bar - look at yo keyboard, 2 is one row above the u

5th bar - in baseball u catch the ball wit a mit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPPIN DIS SHIT FO VOTES YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

<center>Overall Internet Record
26-8
</center>
Send a message via AIM to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via MSN to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yo What Up~