View Single Post
Old 01-28-04, 01:33 AM   #1
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

Glorified Coin Tossing: TR and MethodZ

IP:

Disclaimer: The views expressed here are not the views of the Rap Battles dot Com administration or its moderators. Well... ignore TR, his opinion doesn’t count... he’s a virgin

Championship: Sureal (0-0) Evolve (0-0)

The Realist: i didnt know evolve was such a good topical writer for that reason alone - vote sureal

MethodZ: This will deffinately be a tuff match seeing as i have seen alot of good work come from the both of them, but i think if sureal comes as dope as he can come, i think he will take this

Dez (0-0) TheHandsOfGod (0-0)

The Realist: umm dez, hands down

MethodZ: Dez will take this with ease, but because i havent seen HOG post any open mics lately he might bring an upset

DªÖ (0-0) Dixie Normous (0-0)

The Realist: the one with the weird name...hes dope

MethodZ: DªÖ will take this becuase i think that dixie doesnt have the topical talent to actually surpise us with anythin, so its deffinately DaO

rule (0-0) Token (0-0)

The Realist: might be close actually, but ill lean to token

MethodZ: i havent seen either in a topical, but i think that token has some lyrical talent so ill go with token

Auspicious (0-0) Theo Ginn (0-0)

The Realist: im going on the upset here, Theo Huxtable

MethodZ: Auspicious for sure, he is dope

Wr!te Mind (0-0) Mad Man (0-0)

The Realist: Mad man...more topical than UnEmcee

MethodZ: this may be an upset for me but i am going to go with MadMan because he has shown some very good topicals

MeNTiLL (0-0) Bigg EZ (0-0)

The Realist: Men...i dont think Bigg is good enough yet

MethodZ: i agree with TR Bigg EZ just hant got enough lyrical talent yet

filed (0-0)Walter Wall (0-0)

The Realist: filed...Wall can come dope on battles, but this is fileds home

MethodZ: im gonna go with Walter Wall, i think if he puts some time and thought into this he might pull away with the win

Maven (0-0) Speeches Blunt (0-0)

The Realist: damn word perfect...this can probably be the best match...im going to go Blunt on this one...i like how he came last week

MethodZ: this will be a good match, Speeches was very good the last time i saw him so i think he may have a chance in this, so ill go with him

K.Largo (0-0) Taktik (0-0)

The Realist: would have been a dope text battle...but i think topical Largo has him

MethodZ: i think that taktik has recently moved from text battles to topicals lately but i think that K.Largo will get this because i think he has alot of talent and will take this quite easily

SkiddZ (0-0) N LitEnd (0-0)

The Realist: i just have a gut feeling say skiddz can pull this one out...yup im play favs

MethodZ: This is a hard one too choose but from experience in seeing SkiddZ open mics i think he'll get this,

The Realist: Born To Kill (0-0)Speek.E.Z. (0-0)

The Realist: Born...yea, born but should be close

MethodZ: Born To Kill should really stick to text battles i havent really been feelin his last stuff, but he can bring un upset, i just think that Speek has talent and he may just pull away

The Realist: Viscosity (0-0) B.I. Detained (0-0)

The Realist: im gonna play the BI horse on this one....seems like he has something to prove

MethodZ: This will be one of the battles that wont be as good as the others but i think Viscosity may come good

The Realist: Dev (0-0) Poseidon (0-0)

The Realist: Dev....sadly i dont know posidon

MethodZ: ill have to go with Dev because i dont know Poseidon either lol

Key-Low (0-0) Tsar Casm (0-0)

The Realist: sarcasm.....smelling the upset

MethodZ: sarcasm cuz i think he has made some good open mics, and if he puts some creativity into it he'll win this hands down

Koalatee (0-0) Trapt Wit (0-0)

The Realist: G hod, easily...sorry chrit but i see a clean sweep here.....

MethodZ: Koalatee has amazing talent and he will win this

Kiisiick (0-0) Mental God (0-0)

The Realist: dont know Kii...so im going Illmental

MethodZ: Mental god is just very sexy and he will win

Aisle 5 (0-0) Thrust (0-0)

The Realist: Thrust....but should be close

MethodZ: i think aisle 5 will take this, but he is more text battles, thrusts flow sometimes stuff his verses up

Verbal Kent (0-0) Mystery~Murdera (0-0)

MethodZ: i dont know verbal kent, so mystery murderer

The Realist: fucking battlers coming in here...you dont see my going to the LLL and banging down their door.....im going av

Casket Match: Allegory(0-0) Solgooberdier(0-0)

The Realist: i say kick them both out

MethodZ: Fuck there are alot of unknown kats comin in here, but All will get mine cuz his name is better

Last words
MethodZ: Come good, come with creativity, dont come half assed...Good luck to everyone

R.I.P. TR’s Virginity