View Single Post
Old 01-28-04, 07:38 PM   #13
MADEvil...

IP:

Shenga
Indirection Of Inspection When I'm Textin This Message To Scold Perfection..//
I'll Trash And Destroy This Mans Bandwidth.. And Slow His Whole Connection..//
Nice flow.. good vocab also.. the punch was a lil weak tho. 1½/3
And In Settled Action.. When The Butt Of The Gun Smackin These Whack Men.. While My Conscience Attackin..//
Enough Of The Lackin.. What's Crackin.. Bone Snappin.. While Laughin.. I Get MULTIPLE HITs Like My PUNCHES OVERLAPIN..//
Damn this was nice.. good ass Multis man.. 3/3
Just Another Fake MC About To Get Clowned.. I'll Dial KO's On My Celly.. Because I Call Hits..//
Even If This Bastard Got Offered Some War Tips Backwards.. He Still Wouldn't Have Raw Spit..//
that was nice too man.. 2½/3
Are U A Druggie.. U Luh'v The L's? He Tokin Repeatedly.. Damn Man.. U Better Pass It..//
I Hope It Wasn't Ur Girl I Had Over Last Night.. Because Me And Her Made Like Varsity, And I Letter Jacket..//
lol nice ass word play man.. 3/3
It's Like My Coke Lines About To Fall Off The Fuckin Table, The Way I Keep Edgin Doper..//
This Ain't No MYTH SHOW.. But My Factual Attacks Will Leave His REIGN AS ILL.. And Finally This Fuckin Sledgin's Over..//
that was ight... looked like a streached punch to me.. 1½/3

11½/15
Nice shit man.. ya lines are a lil long but keep it up..

BaNE
I could put spandex on your mouth and you still wouldn’t be speakin-tight-dude/
Shit you can impersonate yah sig while rappin and Mario wouldn’t even-like-you!/
lol damn.. nice flow man.. good personal 3/3
N if you had any talent you wouldn’t hide-yah-rec if u try-tah-wreck my pride-expect/
Tah die-in-text so why you tryin-vets? If u battled audio u’d catch a mic inside-yah-neck!/
damn!! this nice ass multis man.. 3/3
I shoot off my mouth like I’ve cocked-a-glock, I’m surprised ur pops-is-shocked that your mouth’s adopted-cock/
And if you had a mic you would rock-it-not, I could feed you flamin laxatives and u wouldn’t drop-shit-hot!/
the 1st line couuld have been rewored... but the punch was nice.. 2/3
Hit u wit punches that leave your head-in-pain with points that’ll shred-yah-brains like chedda-mayne/
He must be stupid to think he’d win instead-of-BaNE cuz he couldn’t get a W robbin web-domains!/
damn.. nice yet again.. 2½/3
You couldn’t fuck a kid up even if he’s-gay these-days we can find all your rhymes in-clichés/
We know ur a fag you can stop pretending-k? Shit he’d be a SHE if it weren’t for the N-G-A!/(get it?)
nice finish... 2/3

12½/15
Nice shit dog.. you just keep commin wit heat nonstop..

Text Standers
Punchlines - Bane
Multis - Bane
Flow - Bane
Creativty - Bane
WordPlay - Shenga

VOTE
Bane

Nice battle yall.. one of the hottest iv seen here.. hope yall return tha fav.. check the sig..

MADEvil...