View Single Post
Old 01-28-04, 09:12 PM   #7
Quotient
Moterboatin Sonuvabitch

IP:

Ok listening..

Jae- lol @ the intro. Flipped the beat shit on him nice. Shoulda supplied a sample of Point saying the line but word. Ahhh. Love this beat. Flow is point. Quality could be better but oh well it's a battle. Shania Twain was funny. WNBA was nice. lol @ that condom shit. 8-tracks was cool. Next beat is a bit mellower. But it has a cool vibe. I can dig it. Boardline was obvious but cool. Got more personal on this one. Nice track Jae. Haven't peeped either of you in a minute so it's nice.

Alkatrakz- Djx huh ? Haven't peeped you since the tourny. Intro is jokes. LoL. Nicely done. Had it's desired effect. Comin laid back. Can't be displayed is ok. Beat is nice. I like it. Might have to PM you for the name of it *hint hint*. Flow is niiice. Disses are ok thus far. You shouldn't have stopped the beat on that one punch. Just MY opinion. There was nicer disses then the nerd in a choke hold. Ok. Second beat. Beat is nice. Flow is still on point. Helium line was ok. J-lo was obvious like one of Jae's but still cool. White heads was ok. Could've been worded better with a nicer set-up. 8-Mile was noooooo. Cool track.

Vote- It was mad close to me.. both came personal.. Djx took quality obviously.. and in my eyes he took flow.. but Jae took lyrics and delivery.. just came more hyped for a battle.. so I'mma go with Jae.

This was a close one though. Nice shit fellows.
Send a message via AIM to Quotient