View Single Post
Old 01-28-04, 09:34 PM   #10
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP:

wtf@the length of jae cyphs intro, ...adlibs way off... mexican line..ehhh... wnba line...heard it before... your quality is horrible.. beat line iight... i can barely understand wtf your saying...lmao i've rewinded about 4 times so far... i simply cant understand wtf your saying after, "pop singers to 8track galore"... ok.. i heard the last line... ehhh... abrupt beat drop.. ok..."your a faggot"... ehh... ego/dick line is ehh... mexican lines are just straight ehh, "only good at makin beats"... ok... ok long acapella... none of the bars really stood out in this beat drop section...

ok..another long ass intro... *beat kicks in*lmao@the imitation... easier to listen too... i like this dudes voice better, nerd in a choke hold line is iight... i before j...played type punchline, beat change... droppin j's...simple and iight, i didnt catch the j-lo line...i like the killin little white heads... ROTF@dzk line...ok, a acapella at the end...eminem line...hmm..ehh... ok, outro... lol

i gotta get with alcatrakz on this joint... for the main reason, his file was easier to listen too...i could understand what he was saying, and he had some nice punches and a coo flow. Jae Cyph had a decent flow, but alot of his punchlines were ehh... he seemed shaky at points on the ends of his lines...like the shania twain line for instance... came out mad amatuer... needs some polish...and it seemed like your first verse didnt have nothin to it... you changed the beat before i could get used to it...

anyway

w = alcatrakz