View Single Post
Old 01-29-04, 01:44 PM   #7
B. rantis

IP:

sent a pm bout the line count since im just doing it to get better... take what u want

Yo this dudes the same age as me but im more of the father figure,
Cause I spit hard like the booth on the basement, u more like big tigga
I don’t battle gays so could u spit a little straighter, thank god its over the net ,heard ur breathe speaks louder than darth vader’s, every punch u sayin’ is fallin’ fast and makin a crater, My style u cant create it, can hear the “stoned” trait but I spit like Roberto Alomar did that umpire on home plate,....right in your face , don’t think ur cool with me cause the topic looks like we running mates, this cat is getting adobted by B. cause hes obviously strayed, ill get a 5-0 and ull be confused like a blind kid lost in a maze. I got TKO’s for gazeebo type of brothers, hes sorry for 2004 like ruben studdard, you faker than my Christmas tree, sorry bout ur girl and all the surgery, way too much on both her knees, and I aint talking bout church kneeling and bible reads, talking stroking my dick like she does calligraphy, she likes it rougher than Buddy Lee in those Dungarees, don’t call her a bitch for fighting with me, nah its cause her favorite food is pedigree, only hit it to make u feel deceived, leave u dazed like u on Amphetamines
Got that funky flow that you don’t know, im getting away with this battle like OJ, and u ended up like Ron Gold….plus Nicole
How u plan to beat the punchline joker, strickly blunt smokers, thought it was games when I pulled out the tech and u busted out the super soakers