View Single Post
Old 01-29-04, 03:38 PM   #6
LyRiCaL GeEnUs
Da KiNg Of PwNaGe

IP:

a yo like it or not all my shit is tight,you couldn't come up wit' straight Aces even if you tried to play ya cards right,not knew to da game dis' is a fresh start,i'll cut ya
chest open to let da world know you ain't got no heart,
aight first, fix ya fuckin structure. These lines are played
might be a newbie but i'm holdin' it down cat,you ain't close to marvin' but you got da {gay} down packed,i'll battle you anytime you know where i'm at,runnin' da game eyes closed wit' my hand on my gat,
played personal, but ok
and i'm dyin' tryin' to live but i'm livin' to die,spittin' dangerous flames wit' a spark in my eye,you a little nigga makin' moves in da wrong grade, you thought you was nice but aces are only wild in spades,
shit bit from 2pactakin' this battle lightly bout' to watch you fold now,movin' at a velocity only keanu reeves could slow down,i'm new on dis' site so ya niggas never herd of me,step up to da plate and i'll shatter your whole vertabrae,always room for elevation,but i do what i can,so just bow and accept ya defeat like a man.
ok you didn't really throw any punches, or witty personals. You gotta be creative in ya shit. Check out Whcakness Emergency Center for help and tips.

T aint nice make his arrivial unpleasant, tryin to get rid of this kid..
& if his name didnt proof he was gay already..
..then his interests sure did!
nota bad personal
Clench on to that hope, i merk ppl like u, ur special?..thats a lie..
..& u cud be "U,J,K,O,9 & 8..and still would not surround 'I'..
nice
Truth be told..im weak for prayin on them..im better then that..
..This dumb kid lost a battle...with just a bot in a AIM chat..
lil played, but good
Not near you, its hardly equal this match but i like it, i do..
Battlin' this dope head with such an impression..
..That after 2 lines i forgot who to reply to...
good
So..fuck you! u just got sonned..so move out & leave..RB!
..Just close it down.. & press the Alt + F4 keys..
..Simultaneously!..
lol...dope

Ace won this, better structure which led to a much better flow. Also he was more creative with his punches. T came to basic, played newb lines. Peace

Please drop an honest vote here guys. I took the time for you http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110540