View Single Post
Old 01-30-04, 03:28 PM   #14
Kautious
A cold killa

IP:

I’ll give this 'high pitch' bitch a ‘crooked I’,cuz even if I was on ‘death row’ Ur flow still couldn’t be deadly…
switching his verse, twisting styles only shows your worse, like your cracked voice try n stay off the medley…
Hey, star search is probably looking for a dude that can melody with Mariah Carry, 2 bad you can’t keep a note steady…
Even ‘the admin’ no’s he’s fake, no joke, but I couldn’t even say I was 'busting his balls' anyway, 'boy you really not ready'…

I ‘consider’ rape by the same sex ‘killer’, ‘so I view a new meaning to the name’ “Lethal n Jection”…
He proudly flaunts the name like he enjoy’s medics… yea n he probably just loves anal inspections…
Like 24/7 postmen your deliveries “week”, kid you could be a ‘smart bomb’ n still not find the ‘heat’ you ‘seek’…
Put a fist to yea cheek n knock you out ‘round here’ similar to ‘Memphis Bleek’ you pussy, clean the reek…
‘To young to be a gunna’, n if yea shoot hard spits like bullets yea clips “MT’, he fell of his 'peak'…

from now im a just call em empty~cashews the way he’s ‘nutless’…
lethal’s outta style like a cutlass, this hick couldn’t ever pop a cherry cuz all the femal's in his family never slutless....

[quote=the end]LethalNJectionz, does your mother know you use that kind of language? And I know you didn't go out with your girl neither, so stop lying. It was just you couldn't record while your parents were up and about in the next room. If Mommy and Daddy knew you used that kind of language you'd break their heart. Anyway, my vote is going to MoF. His verse and voice were better, simple as that.[quote]

PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt
Send a message via AIM to Kautious   Reply With Quote