View Single Post
Old 01-30-04, 09:17 PM   #30
C-Section

IP:

Quote:
Hard knock life vol.2 was his best.....it sold the most and was the best thats it close the thread.

he said that in another thread.

you a idiot. using record sales to determin how good someone is. get out of here with that bullshit.

rakim, canibus, brother ali, louis logic, vakil pete rock and cl smooth, gangstarr, oc, mos def, talib kweli, de la soul, pharoahe monch, krs one, big l, InI, jean grae, raekwon, common, az, jeru the damaja, big pun, notorious big, redman, non phixion, the roots, atmosphere,cormega, immortal techinque, zion i, chino xl, planet asia, binary star, .......i could go on forever.

all of them are better then these shitty ass pop artists selling millions of CDs, CD SALES DONT MEAN SHIT! the way to rap is what makes you dope, not how many CDs you sell.

i could tell your into that pop rap bullshit, because you seem like one of those people that doesnt have his own opinion, you probabley let other peoples opinon on music influince your opinions, thats why your making the stupid ass arguement about record sales.