View Single Post
Old 01-30-04, 09:57 PM   #3
Jea-Guttah

IP:

Common decency-is a THING wit' me-recently-these emcees-think ta be-ill and have beef wit' me/ I secretly-freak a beat-and bring the heat-makin' this phony rethink even comin' ta speak wit' me//
i'm sneaky...-and anxiety got the whole board perspirin'-and I'm still bullshittin', aint even let start spittin fire, kids/
Two pliars fit-my utility belt perfectly-certainly-wit' a tighter grip-I could leave ya mics wireless-jump Back 2 The Future and delete all of ya prior spits//
Supremecy is mine, I oversee, I'm impossible-ta topple, fool-in solitude-I sit in my throne unshaken but volitle//
Currently-I'm concerned wit' these-bitches that've been workin' these-boards and I've been warned they may start murkin' me haha/
Work wit' me-I OWN rap words I birth wit' ease...-cursin' me-won't bewitch or bewilder me, I slay this herbs wit' keys//
I won't accept blatent disrespect from these-babies that call themselves neglectin' me-step ta me-please repeat all that you've said ta me/
Steadily-steady-yourself and ready-your auxiliary arsenal-parsels and articles-of armor ta be held under dreadful siege/......only time-you will be ill if u became my student and started working for me//

Less than 30 minutes